Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Soft EVA foam • Includes end plugs
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
$8.00 - $12.00
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
$8.99 - $13.99
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
Page 1 of 7 Next page