The Aeroflux is the ultimate combination of performance and comfort on the road. The newly developed wing shape creates less drag, while the internal cables exit the wing at an angle to ensure they lie tightly next to your stem. For ultimate comfort, the Aeroflux uses our most comfortable drop design, taken directly from the Superergo bars.
Drop Grip: The gradual change in curvature makes the grips comfortable for hands of all sizes. The tighter top bend ensures the newest Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shift/brake levers align perfectly for a very comfortable hand position on the hoods.
Center Wing: The Aeroflux aero wing cross-section reduces drag where it matters most—at the front of your bike where the airflow is still undisturbed—and it integrates nicely with the 3T APTO stem.
Comfort Everywhere: The wing is not only aerodynamic, but it's also comfortable. The increased surface spreads the pressure across your hands and is especially suitable if you rest your thumb on top instead of wrapping it around the bars.
- Unidirectional carbon—ultralight layup
- Internal cable channels
- Stem torque, 4-bolt: 6Nm max.
- Stem torque, 2 bolt: 8Nm max.
- Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm max.
- Clip-ons: Not compatible (this would require a longer round center section and increase aero drag)
- Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
|31.8mm / Stealth Black / 40cm||04895211821034||2038002BACV38Y|
|31.8mm / Stealth Black / 42cm||04895211821041||2038002BACZ38Y|