This is the bike that defines the very genre that bears its name. The S-Works Enduro features a bomber-yet-lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes. And it’s absolutely dressed to kill. Let the drooling begin.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing. Ultralight carbon suspension linkage lops 250 grams (.55 pounds) from the S-Works frame.
- FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36 fork offers peerless control, durability and on-the-fly tuneability.
- Shimano XTR 12-speed drivetrain bangs out precise, lightning-fast shifts.
- Handbuilt Roval Traverse SL Carbon set the bar for lightweight, serious-duty wheels. The 54-tooth DT Swiss ratchet provides blistering fast engagement and earns its reputation for simplicity and reliability.
- RockShox’s wireless Reverb AXS dropper post sets the bar when it comes to high-performance dropper posts.
Pedals sold separately
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Fork||FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DHX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse SL Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
Front: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
Rear: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6
Rear: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3
|Crankset||Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded, 30mm spindle|
|Chain||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm|
Front: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Rear: Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
|Saddle||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow Ti rails|
|Seat Post||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S2/S3: 150mm, S4/S5:170mm)|
* Subject to change without notice.