- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Small, compact, bright, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a Cateye ORB for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front Safety Light uses CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Lezyne's Femto Drive Front is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap attaches the light to a wide range of handlebar diameters.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Rear is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap secures the light to a wide range of seatpost and seatstay diameters.
There's no such thing as being too well lit when you're riding at night. The Spot utilizes a radiused lens and a Nichia eXtreme LED to provide 220 degrees of coverage and up to a mile of visibility. The soft-touch power switch accesses flashing and steady modes. Plus, the Spot delivers up to 100 hours of run time. A handlebar mount and batteries are included (2 x N). - Nichia eXtreme LED provides 220 degrees of visibility for up to 1 mile - Flashing and steady mode - Ultra compact case is light weight and durable - Up to 100 hours run time on 2 N batteries (included) - 6 Lumens - 51 grams with batteries
Replacement clear lens for Flux Elite Headlight. - Includes clear lens and gasket.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Let everyone know you're coming with CatEye's Omni 5 Front Light, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
These small, simple lights are essential for safety when riding between dusk & dawn, and are water resistant for when you're racing against the weather. - Simple mode selection: on, off, flashing - Universal attachment (fits 20-40mm diameter tubes) - Output: 17 lumens (white) - Run time: 50 hours (steady), 150 hours (flashing)
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front and Rear Safety Lights use CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Page 1 of 5 Next page